Lunch links: Beavers also to play Michigan
June, 28, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
You go into the office and take a book or two from the shelves. You read a few lines, like your life depended on reading 'em right. But you know your life doesn't depend on anything that makes sense, and you wonder where in the hell you got the idea it did; and you begin to get sore.
- A former Arizona State coach chats up the current Arizona State coach.
- More on some Colorado scheduling announcements.
- Watch Oregon coach Chip Kelly talk about the new playoff.
- Oregon State has signed a contract to play at Michigan in 2015.
- This is a really fun Q&A with former Stanford QB Andrew Luck. Funny and informative.
- Who is the No. 4 most valuable USC player? This one might surprise you.
- More on Utah's home-and-home series with Michigan (Colorado and Oregon State both agreed to play just one game in Ann Arbor). The Utes get good reviews.
- Washington's "Rising Stars" football camp begins Friday. Considering the Huskies schedule.
- The Washington State Football Blog speaks with a beloved and revered college football dude. A clear-eyed look at Cougars recruiting.
2:00 PM ET 25 UCLA Colorado 3:30 PM ET Oregon State Stanford 5:00 PM ET 15 Arizona Washington State 10:00 PM ET 20 USC 19 Utah 10:45 PM ET 14 Arizona State Washington