Lunch links: Richardson to play or not?
July, 10, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
I give it to you not that you may remember time, but that you might forget it now and then for a moment and not spend all your breath trying to conquer it. Because no battle is ever won he said. They are not even fought. The field only reveals to man his own folly and despair, and victory is an illusion of philosophers and fools.
- Arizona's offensive line has plenty of experience, but a scheme change complicates things.
- Arizona State needs its kicker to bounce back from an inconsistent 2011.
- California football: How personnel dictates scheme.
- For Colorado receiver Paul Richardson, the Buffs' best offensive player, the question is to play or not to play.
- Some Oregon news and notes.
- Oregon State is getting new turf.
- USC opponent preview: Syracuse.
- Is former coach Ron McBride's legacy at Utah worth a statue?
- Some thoughts on Washington opening the renovated Husky Stadium in 2013 against Boise State.
- Coug Center gets philosophical before it begins its Washington State position reviews.
- A look at the over/under for some Pac-12 teams' win totals this season.