Pac-12 lunch links: No Big Game bonfire
July, 30, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.
- It's up to offensive tackle Fabbians Ebbele to earn his way back onto the Arizona depth chart. Patience has paid off for quarterback Matt Scott.
- Some impressive numbers from Arizona State's summer conditioning program. Speaking of strengths, what are the Sun Devils' strengths?
- No Big Game bonfire at California this year.
- Ten questions for Colorado as it approaches preseason practices.
- A look at the guys who will catch passes for Oregon. And things look good on the O-line.
- What does Oregon State's questionable offensive line look like? And what about the specialists?
- More on Stanford's new athletic director. And here too.
- UCLA running back Johnathan Franklin likes where UCLA is headed.
- USC quarterback Matt Barkley knows what he must do to win the Heisman Trophy. No decision on Redd Alert today.
- Utah's offense faces a tough test as it strives for balance. The Utes get two commitments -- one here and one here.
- Who is Washington's eighth most important player? Some burning questions for the Huskies.
- A look at where former Washington State players are in NFL training camps.
- Who might be the Pac-12's breakout players?