Lunch links: Flournoy rising
August, 9, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
I'm a street-walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm.
- B.J. Denker moving up Arizona's quarterback depth chart. Wildcats pick up a commit from a running back on their wish list.
- ASU defensive tackle Corey Adams could miss the season opener with back troubles. Some more news and notes.
- Jeff Tedford looked to the man in the hoodie for some advice. Plenty of running back depth for the Bears.
- Colorado tailback Tony Jones enters the season with "a lot of swagger." Yuri Wright could be an early contributor.
- Oregon offensive lineman Kyle Long having a strong camp so far. Previewing Oregon's Week 3 opponent.
- A breakdown of Oregon State's running back corps. News and notes from the Beavers' first day in pads.
- The Denver Post's Tom Kensler weighs in on Stanford's keys post-Andrew Luck.
- Bruins looking for answers on the offensive line. UCLA frosh receivers making an early impact.
- Even with the addition of Silas Redd, Curtis McNeal's focus hasn't changed. De'Von Flournoy emerging as USC's No. 3 wide receiver.
- Utah draws its strength from the defensive line. Even with Chase Hansen gone, Utes are deep at quarterback.
- Washington running back Deontae Cooper will miss the year after suffering a third torn ACL.
- A bigger, stronger Logan Mayes is good for the Cougars. A fiesty practice session yesterday for Washington State.
- Jon Wilner offers his preseason AP Top 25 ballot. Utah fans will be happy.