Pac-12 lunch links: UCLA loses LB Larimore
August, 13, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
- Arizona isn't afraid to mix-and-match guys at various positions. The Wildcats are not ready for prime time just yet, particularly on defense.
- Arizona State might play two quarterbacks.
- California coach Jeff Tedford is hands-on with his QBs.
- Colorado's green defensive line needs this veteran to step it up.
- Oregon's secondary is deep and flexible.
- It appears that freshman Isaac Seumalo will be Oregon State's starting center.
- Stanford is nearing a decision at quarterback.
- In a big blow to UCLA's defense, LB Patrick Larimore is retiring due to recurrent concussions.
- Things get testy at USC when the defense beats up the offense.
- Utah's kicking game hasn't looked up to spec. The Utes get hit by injuries, including promising DT Junior Salt.
- Here's an updated and unofficial Washington depth chart, taking note of the myriad injuries that are bagging the Huskies.
- Lots of notes from Washington State's weekend scrimmage.
- The Pac-12 Networks kick off on Wednesday night.