Lunch links: Back to Memorial Stadium
August, 17, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
- Fabbians Ebbele, back from suspension, is working to get his starting job back.
- Another big day at Camp T for Rashad Ross. The Sun Devils conquer Mt. Kush.
- Cal practices for the first time in new Memorial Stadium.
- Colorado is looking for contributions from young defensive linemen. It's back to work for quarterback Nick Hirschman.
- The sellout streak at Autzen might be coming to an end. The Ducks are battling through some hot conditions.
- The Beavers picked up a tight end commitment. Like everyone else, Oregon State has to overcome injuries.
- Stanford's special teams are making adjustments to new kickoff rule.
- Jake Brendel nails down UCLA's starting center job. Jim Mora is making it clear that this is his team.
- Bulkier Kevin Graf, USC's right tackle, is hiding the weight well. Good news for the Trojans with the return of Aundrey Walker.
- Jordan Wynn takes a day off to rest his sore shoulder. The Kruger brothers ready to make their last season together count.
- Washington adds two more to the injury list, including projected starting wide receiver James Johnson.
- Washington State's defense has a chip on its shoulder.
- Jon Wilner ranks the schedules.
Final Hawaii 12 Colorado 21 Final Utah 26 Michigan 10 Final Georgia State 14 Washington 45 Final California 45 Arizona 49 Final 2 Oregon 38 Washington State 31 Final San Diego State 7 Oregon State 28