Lunch links: Wisconsin's paranoia
September, 6, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy.
- Breaking down Matt Scott's performance in Week 1. Arizona's offensive line is ready to step up and lead.
- Todd Graham is focusing on ASU's penalty reduction. A Q&A with receiver Kevin Ozier.
- Bryce Treggs is hoping to follow in his father's footsteps. A look at Southern Utah's offense.
- It's going to take time for Jon Embree to build Colorado his way. The offensive line promises that it will play better.
- Oregon's Ryan Clanton faces a good friend this week in Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr. A post-practice video with Chip Kelly.
- Anyone else think Wisconsin is being overly paranoid? Beating Wisconsin would be a signature win for the Beavers.
- Shayne Skov is ready to make his return for the Cardinal. Usua Amanam is living up to his name.
- Anthony Barr was impressive in his defensive debut for the Bruins. A look back at UCLA's 1972 shocker over Nebraska.
- Simione Vehikite is thankful he's getting another chance to play football. The NCAA shouldn't pile on USC if the new allegations are true.
- Jordan Wynn knows his way around USU's defense. The Utes will be facing an old friend.
- Washington offensive coordinator Eric Kiesau talks about the upcoming trip to LSU. A quiet Bishop Sankey leads Washington's rushing attack.
- Rave reviews for the new and improved Martin Stadium. Here is some insight on Eastern Washington.
- The Pac-12 can do a lot to help its national reputation this weekend.
- Bud Withers ranks the opening weekend.