Lunch links: Tough times for Colorado
September, 10, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?
- Arizona's big win yields respect in the polls. Three Wildcats win team honors.
- Arizona State's offense is high octane, as promised.
- California could be banged up at Ohio State. Here are some thoughts after beating Southern Utah.
- Colorado is -- again -- going through tough times.
- It's easy to forget how young Oregon is. Ducks deal with injury issues.
- Oregon State finds its confidence and success.
- Grading Stanford and looking ahead to USC.
- A UCLA rewind from the win over Nebraska.
- USC news and notes from the Syracuse game. Five observations from the weekend that was.
- Should Utah be worried about the Pac-12 surge? The Utes' to-do list is long.
- Washington doesn't think it's as bad as it looked against LSU.
- Washington State QB Jeff Tuel's status is uncertain heading to UNLV. This Coug didn't put on a good show.
1:00 PM ET Washington State 13 Arizona State 3:30 PM ET 15 Arizona 17 Utah 4:00 PM ET Stanford California 4:30 PM ET Colorado 2 Oregon 8:00 PM ET 19 USC 9 UCLA 10:30 PM ET Oregon State Washington