Lunch links: Bigger than the Big Game?
September, 12, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
The great companies did not know that the line between hunger and anger is a thin line. And money that might have gone to wages went for gas, for guns, for agents and spies, for blacklists, for drilling. On the highways the people moved like ants and searched for work, for food. And the anger began to ferment.
- Patience is the key for Arizona's running game. This past weekend was more of a kick for John Bonano.
- Deantre Lewis moves from RB to DB, and there's more to the story than that.
- An upset at Ohio State could transform California's season. Considering the win over Southern Utah.
- Expect to see QB Connor Wood take some snaps for Colorado at Fresno State. Jon Embree believes the Buffaloes are headed in the right direction.
- Despite injuries to key veteran players, Oregon has a contingency plan. The Ducks won't overlook Tennessee Tech.
- Oregon State QB Sean Mannion is getting old.
- Stanford-USC has become a bigger game than the Big Game. The Trojans' passing attack will be a challenge for Stanford.
- UCLA's secondary gets ready for pass-happy Houston. Fresh faces are boosting the Bruins.
- USC is having some issues at cornerback opposite Nickell Robey. Cyrus Hobbi needs to step up at center with Khaled Holmes likely out.
- Now-former Utah QB Jordan Wynn says he has no regrets. Considering the Utes at QB now.
- Washington LB Thomas Tutogi might be moving up. The Huskies' defense got pushed around by LSU, just like the offense.
- Washington State coach Mike Leach has no problem with the Pac-12 punishment of safety Deone Bucannon. Some practice notes -- it appears backup QB Connor Halliday will start at UNLV.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/pac12