Lunch links: Oregon State No. 1?
October, 2, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
- Arizona is changing its practice schedule to account for this week's earlier start. The Wildcats also have to adjust to playing a "power" team in Stanford.
- Some lessons learned from ASU's win over Cal. More on Will Sutton earning player of the week honors.
- Breaking down some key plays from the Cal- ASU game.
- Colorado picks up a defensive end commit. Finding the positives to Colorado's 1-4 start.
- Recently, Oregon hasn't been able to break into the Washington recruiting pool. Ducks are impressed with Washington's defense.
- The Beavers are No. 1 right now in two BCS computers. The pass defense will have to improve against Washington State.
- Recapping Stanford's loss to Washington. The Cardinal are sixth in Jon Wilner's latest power rankings.
- A post-practice video with Jim Mora. No word yet on Jordan Zumwalt, but Damien Holmes has it covered.
- Star Lotulelei will pose some problems for USC. Nickell Robey is playing at a high level.
- Utah's adjustment to the Pac-12 will take more than a year. Stopping Matt Barkley is priority No. 1 for Utah.
- Physical practices are helping with Washington's tackling.
- Bud Withers offers his power rankings. Bob Condotta answers the tough questions from the Oregonian.
- The cougars are already closing in on passing records. Some video recaps from Monday's news conference with players.