Lunch links: Oregon State No. 1?
October, 2, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
- Arizona is changing its practice schedule to account for this week's earlier start. The Wildcats also have to adjust to playing a "power" team in Stanford.
- Some lessons learned from ASU's win over Cal. More on Will Sutton earning player of the week honors.
- Breaking down some key plays from the Cal- ASU game.
- Colorado picks up a defensive end commit. Finding the positives to Colorado's 1-4 start.
- Recently, Oregon hasn't been able to break into the Washington recruiting pool. Ducks are impressed with Washington's defense.
- The Beavers are No. 1 right now in two BCS computers. The pass defense will have to improve against Washington State.
- Recapping Stanford's loss to Washington. The Cardinal are sixth in Jon Wilner's latest power rankings.
- A post-practice video with Jim Mora. No word yet on Jordan Zumwalt, but Damien Holmes has it covered.
- Star Lotulelei will pose some problems for USC. Nickell Robey is playing at a high level.
- Utah's adjustment to the Pac-12 will take more than a year. Stopping Matt Barkley is priority No. 1 for Utah.
- Physical practices are helping with Washington's tackling.
- Bud Withers offers his power rankings. Bob Condotta answers the tough questions from the Oregonian.
- The cougars are already closing in on passing records. Some video recaps from Monday's news conference with players.
Final Idaho State 14 Utah 56 Final Rutgers 41 Washington State 38 Final Weber State 14 19 Arizona State 45
Final Colorado State 31 Colorado 17 Final UNLV 13 Arizona 58
Final 7 UCLA 28 Virginia 20 Final California 31 Northwestern 24 Final Portland State 14 Oregon State 29 Final UC Davis 0 11 Stanford 45 Final Fresno State 13 15 USC 52 Final 25 Washington 17 Hawaii 16 Final South Dakota 13 3 Oregon 62