Lunch links: Oregon State No. 1?
October, 2, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
- Arizona is changing its practice schedule to account for this week's earlier start. The Wildcats also have to adjust to playing a "power" team in Stanford.
- Some lessons learned from ASU's win over Cal. More on Will Sutton earning player of the week honors.
- Breaking down some key plays from the Cal- ASU game.
- Colorado picks up a defensive end commit. Finding the positives to Colorado's 1-4 start.
- Recently, Oregon hasn't been able to break into the Washington recruiting pool. Ducks are impressed with Washington's defense.
- The Beavers are No. 1 right now in two BCS computers. The pass defense will have to improve against Washington State.
- Recapping Stanford's loss to Washington. The Cardinal are sixth in Jon Wilner's latest power rankings.
- A post-practice video with Jim Mora. No word yet on Jordan Zumwalt, but Damien Holmes has it covered.
- Star Lotulelei will pose some problems for USC. Nickell Robey is playing at a high level.
- Utah's adjustment to the Pac-12 will take more than a year. Stopping Matt Barkley is priority No. 1 for Utah.
- Physical practices are helping with Washington's tackling.
- Bud Withers offers his power rankings. Bob Condotta answers the tough questions from the Oregonian.
- The cougars are already closing in on passing records. Some video recaps from Monday's news conference with players.
Final Hawaii 12 Colorado 21 Final Utah 26 Michigan 10 Final Georgia State 14 Washington 45 Final California 45 Arizona 49 Final 2 Oregon 38 Washington State 31 Final San Diego State 7 Oregon State 28