Lunch links: UW-Ducks still a rivalry?
October, 5, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
- The Wildcats can't think of this game as must-win. Arizona's injury report for the Stanford game.
- A very interesting comparison of Arizona and Arizona State through the first few weeks. The Sun Devils picked up an offensive line commit.
- Lots of discussion about Jeff Tedford and his future as Cal's head coach. The California Golden Blogs weighs in on the UCLA game.
- Colorado's Derrick Webb is growing into a leadership role. The Buffs must improve on third down.
- If there's Wi-Fi, chances are Oregon's Nick Cody is going to be studying film. Josh Huff has brought life to the Oregon receiving corps.
- Storm Woods is brimming with confidence. An Oregon State recruiting update.
- Rich Rodriguez has been impressed with Josh Nunes.
- Five things to watch in the UCLA-Cal game. Brett Hundley has adjusted well to UCLA's tempo.
- Some postgame notes from USC's win over Utah. Michael Lev of the Orange County Register breaks down last night's game.
- A loss is a loss, despite a better effort from Utah. The Utes are looking a lot like the Utah team of 2011.
- Is Oregon-Washington still a rivalry? The Huskies have put some extra emphasis on tackling.
- Mike Leach cracks wise on the hijinks of film exchange. Some post practice notes from Washington State.
- The Pac-12 Network is getting ready to broadcast it's 100th event.
1:00 PM ET Washington Colorado 4:30 PM ET USC Washington State 7:30 PM ET Stanford 5 Oregon 10:30 PM ET California Oregon State 10:30 PM ET 12 Arizona 22 UCLA 11:00 PM ET 17 Utah 14 Arizona State