Lunch links: Oregon vs. the SEC
October, 11, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
You just better start sniffin' your own rank subjugation jack 'cause it's just you against your tattered libido, the bank and the mortician, forever man and it wouldn't be luck if you could get out of life alive.
- Chris Putton is plugging holes on the Arizona offensive line. The Wildcats lost a quarterback commit.
- Andrew Sampson is fulfilling his team captain role magnificently.
- California Golden Blogs breaks down what Cal's defense can expect from the Air Raid. Kameron Jackson picked up another honor.
- The screen game could be a factor tonight for the Buffs. Colorado could make a statement against ASU.
- The Ducks added Georgia State to the 2015 schedule. Could Oregon hang in the SEC? (Troll war begins in 3,2,1... Go!).
- After a successful surgery, Sean Mannion should "sail" through recovery. Cody Vaz is looking comfortable [at least in practice] in the starting role.
- Among the many challenges facing Stanford at Notre Dame, the Cardinal will have to deal with this guy.
- Jim Mora wants to see more consistency out of Aaron Hester and Sheldon Price. UCLA's young line faces a tough test against Utah's veteran front.
- Josh Shaw is getting more looks at cornerback for USC. Kicker Andre Heidari vows to do better.
- Utah picked up a cornerback commit. An unknown Utah linebacker makes a splash.
- Some Washington-USC Q&A. Washington's offensive line isn't making any excuses.
- Washington State's Gino Simone is keeping it positive during a rough stretch. DC Mike Breske talks Cal.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/pac12