Pac-12 lunch links: Huskies seek answers
October, 22, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
I am your humble knight, and I swear allegiance to the courage in your veins. So strong it is, its source must be Uther Pendragon's. I doubt you no more!
- Arizona running back Ka'Deem Carey is scary with the ball in his hands.
- Arizona State has its fingers crossed over the return of DT Will Sutton, whose knee injury apparently isn't season-ending.
- California and Jeff Tedford try to weather a stormy season. The grades are not good for the Big Game.
- Oregon is preparing for Colorado, not thinking about ... what's that team's name? Can't recall.
- Oregon State is dreaming big. The defense has come up big, but we don't know who starts at QB at Washington just yet.
- Stanford extends its rule over the Bay Area.
- UCLA is hoping to avoid a seven-game itch.
- The focus around USC is already on Oregon, but I would humbly suggest that a date Saturday in Tucson is far from a gimme. Some roster notes.
- Utah faces a team in California that also has problems.
- The loss at Arizona leaves Washington at a crossroads.
- Some interesting analysis here on why Mike Leach probably will succeed at Washington State and Charlie Weis is doomed to failure at Kansas. Some Coug practice notes.