Pac-10 lunch links: Neuheisel is demanding with QBs
November, 19, 2009
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
A motorcycle functions entirely in accordance with the laws of reason, and a study of the art of motorcycle maintenance is really a miniature study of the art of rationality itself.
- Does Arizona have a secret Duck Buster?
- Arizona State's QB quandary is down to two prospects.
- California prefers a slow build-up to the Big Game. Some Cal notes.
- It appears that Oregon's LeGarrette Blount will play at Arizona. The video, the controversy -- hey, can't three guys just love their Ducks?
- Getting to know Oregon State linebacker Keaton Kristick: Nice profile here. The Beavers' O-line is strong again, and this guy deserves a lot of credit.
- Quarterback Andrew Luck might be the biggest reason Stanford is where it is. Stanford should be loving Arizona this weekend.
- UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel and the quarterbacks he yells at. By the way, I covered the Huskies when Cody Pickett was the quarterback, and I don't recall Neuheisel being terribly hard on Pickett. What I do remember is Pickett hating interviews, which strikes me as a more likely reason he turned down an LA Times interview request. The Bruins look deeper at cornerback now.
- USC's defensive line needs to regain its mojo.
- Washington's bye week is all about recruiting.
- What kind of crowd will there be for Washington State's Senior Day?