Pac-12 lunch links: Who replaces Poyer?
April, 5, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
- Arizona is looking for a few good tight ends.
- Arizona State LB Carl Bradford is coping with a heavy loss this spring.
- Ten questions for California coach Sonny Dykes.
- Colorado has a long way to go on its D-line, but things are looking up at receiver.
- Oregon wants its national title back from Auburn.
- Oregon State has a nice battle to replace Jordan Poyer at cornerback.
- Can former Stanford RB Stepfan Taylor become the next Frank Gore?
- Who will be UCLA QB Brett Hundley's backup? Bruins AD Dan Guerrero gets his contract extended.
- Another knee injury at USC's spring practices, but this one isn't serious.
- Utah's Brian Blechen says he's learned some tough lessons.
- Some thoughts from Washington defensive coordinator Justin Wilcox.
- A walkon offensive lineman is making a move at Washington State.