Links: Oregon's NCAA case close to end?
June, 10, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
California, tell your people to stay away. Stay away now, don't -- don't come in here. Whatever you hear, stay away! John Doe has the upper hand!
- Arizona picks up a commitment from a JC O-lineman.
- Arizona State legends: receiver Shaun McDonald.
- Is California RB Brendan Bigelow ready to break out?
- Colorado has added another recruit.
- The NCAA resolving the Mississippi State case means Oregon should get a verdict shortly.
- Remembering Oregon State's 2004 win in the Civil War.
- An excerpt from The Stanford Daily’s upcoming book, “Rags to Roses: The Rise of Stanford Football,” by Joseph Beyda, George Chen and Sam Fisher.
- UCLA lands a top JC O-lineman. Some perspective on the transfer of Eddie Vanderdoes from Notre Dame to UCLA.
- USC loses a freshman receiver for the season to a knee injury.
- Maybe a lighter load on the Utah bandwagon will make for an easier ride?
- The new Washington beat writer, Adam Jude, formerly an Oregon beat writer -- which makes this much more fun! -- talks about his old and new gig.
- Washington State's receivers coach loves yards after catch.