Pac-12 lunch links: Utah gets defensive
June, 11, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Hazel’s obsession with Hoosiers around the world was a textbook example of a false karass, of a seeming team that was meaningless in terms of the ways God gets things done, a textbook example of what Bokonon calls a granfalloon. Other examples of granfalloons are the Communist party, the Daughters of the American Revolution, the General Electric Company, the International Order of Odd Fellows -- and any nation, anytime, anywhere.
- Playing a numbers game with two Arizona greats, one past and one present.
- What's Kevin Ozier's standing among Arizona State's receivers?
- Checking in with California's Week 3 foe: Ohio State.
- Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre likes his depth at quarterback.
- Oregon fans can review the random history of major NCAA violations while they await a verdict.
- Remembering Oregon State's 2006 upset of USC.
- Former Stanford defensive back Bo McNally talks about Stanford's transition to the nation's elite.
- UCLA coach Jim Mora is ... surrounded! The Bruins will play Hawaii in 2017.
- More on the Matthew Thomas saga -- the Florida State signee wants to go to USC.
- Previewing Utah's defense.
- You can check in on the progress at Washington's Husky Stadium here.
- Washington State ... from the perspective of its opening foe, Auburn.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/pac12