Pac-12 lunch links: Utah, BYU unite!
June, 12, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
You guys have it real easy. I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.
- Arizona is getting creative with facemasks.
- Arizona State and Notre Dame is still on, at least in Tempe in 2014.
- Some thoughts on California's APR struggles. RB Brendan Bigelow is ready to get back to full speed.
- Thoughts on Colorado's returning production.
- Oregon's APR scores are good.
- Remembering Oregon State's visit to LSU in 2004.
- Is Vegas down on Stanford?
- UCLA has good APR numbers.
- Former USC safety Troy Polamalu has a financial plan (this is must reading for all NFL-bound athletes).
- Here's something that unites Utah and BYU.
- Washington will play North Dakota in 2018.
- An earnest analysis of where Washington State went wrong in recent years.