Pac-12 lunch links: Redemption for UW D
September, 23, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!
- Arizona's only knighted player, Sir Thomas Jackson, is having a homecoming at Washington.
- Arizona State needs to recover from its stage fright performance at Stanford.
- What's California's offensive game plan going forward?
- Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre is starting new traditions.
- Johnny Mundt looks like Oregon's next great tight end.
- Oregon State took a chance at San Diego State -- no onside kick -- and it paid off.
- Breaking down Stanford's win over Arizona State.
- UCLA's running backs, led by Jordan James, are doing fine.
- A couple of key offensive guys are banged up for USC.
- Utah stood tall and took a big win from BYU.
- The Washington defense faces a big test against Arizona, one the Huskies failed last year.
- The Stanford game in Seattle is a big opportunity for Washington State.