Pac-12's lunch links
February, 28, 2014
By Kyle Bonagura | ESPN.com
- Arizona is just about ready to kick off spring practice.
- Arizona State gets a nod as a potential national title contending sleeper.
- Here is a draft profile of former Cal tight end Richard Rodgers.
- Paul Richardson is mentioned as a potential target for the Carolina Panthers.
- If Oregon's Marcus Mariota is to win the Heisman, this is the road he'll follow.
- Oregon State has promoted Lyle Meovao to a graduate assistant.
- New Stanford defensive coordinator Lance Anderson: "Since Vic Fangio was here and we installed this defensive package in 2010, it's stayed roughly the same."
- Is UCLA quarterback Brett Hundley one of the few big-name quarterbacks left in college football?
- Pete Carroll returned to USC and it was just like old times.
- Utah is loading at quarterback, which bucks a recent trend.
- Taking a look at Washington's safeties before spring practice.
- Does Washington State need to run the ball more?
- See who tops the list in a ranking of Pac-12 football rosters based on recruiting rankings.
0:34 1st Qtr Fresno State 0 15 USC 21 10:30 PM ET 25 Washington Hawaii 10:30 PM ET South Dakota 3 Oregon Final 7 UCLA 28 Virginia 20 Final California 31 Northwestern 24 Final Portland State 14 Oregon State 29 Final UC Davis 0 11 Stanford 45
Final Idaho State 14 Utah 56 Final Rutgers 41 Washington State 38 Final Weber State 14 19 Arizona State 45