Pac-12's lunch links
July, 8, 2014
By Kyle Bonagura | ESPN.com
Cinnamon. It should be on tables in restaurants along with salt and pepper. Anytime someone says, "Ooh, this is so good -- what's in this?" the answer invariably comes back, "cinnamon." Cinnamon. Again and again.
- An update on recruiting at Arizona. The 'Cats picked up a commitment this week and another one potentially looms.
- Arizona State announced what uniform combinations it'll wear during the season.
- Golden Blogs takes an in-depth look at new Cal defensive coordinator Art Kaufman's contract.
- Colorado's "Football 101 for Women" clinic has its critics. Stanford held a similar clinic that, to my understanding, had an overwhelmingly position reception.
- Does Oregon track star/receiver Devon Allen face a football-or-track dilemma?
- Eligibility remains a question mark for potential Oregon State defensive tackle Kyle Peko.
- David Parry figures to be an important piece on the Stanford defensive next year.
- Here is UCLA's training camp schedule.
- A proclamation that USC is "still the most powerful program in the Pac-12."
- Utah's recruiting priorities include finding diamonds in the not-so-rough.
- Washington fans will like this prediction of how the Pac-12 North will play out.
- USA Today's complete countdown from No. 128 to No. 1 finds WSU at No. 61.
- Several Pac-12 coordinators are included in this list of top coordinator hires in 2014.