Pac-12 lunch links
August, 7, 2014
By Kyle Bonagura | ESPN.com
Children need encouragement. So if a kid gets an answer right, tell him it was a lucky guess. That way, he develops a good, lucky feeling.
- Arizona safety Jared Tevis sat out practice with a tweaked hamstring, QB Anu Solomon spent the majority of the day with the first team and other notes.
- Who is the best coach for the money in the Pac-12? Forbes says it is ASU's Todd Graham.
- Another day, another novel from Cal practice.
- Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre chats with Every Day Should Be Saturday. Godzilla as a football player is discussed.
- Oregon coach Mark Helfrich is miked up. "Here we go Justin Bieber. We have to change his name."
- Here are some observations from Oregon State practice on Wednesday.
- A dispatch from Stanford's first day in shoulder pads.
- This might be the most entertaining thing you read all day: Jim Mora vs. Sonny Dykes in a battle for a juco punter.
- USC has added a kicker to compete with senior Andre Heidari.
- Important: Utah's new uniforms have mountains on them.
- Someone thinks Illinois will beat Washington by double digits.
- One-time walk-on QB Luke Falk is now on scholarship at Wazzu.
- And last, but not least, Pac-12 coaches speaking anonymously about other Pac-12 programs.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/pac12