Pac-10 lunch links: Ryan Leaf speaks
January, 29, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Anyway, I keep picturing all these little kids playing some game in this big field of rye and all. Thousands of little kids, and nobody's around -- nobody big, I mean -- except me. And I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff -- I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day. I'd just be the catcher in the rye, and all. I know it's crazy, but that's the only thing I'd really like to be. I know it's crazy.
- Arizona's stadium renovation plan is going forward.
- California gets another commitment from a receiver.
- More on the arrests for the beating of Oregon's kicker. Meet a Ducks recruit.
- Meet an Oregon State recruit. The Beavers are still in with a number of elite recruits -- here's a Q&A from one of them.
- Stanford picks up a commitment from a linebacker, which made coach Jim Harbaugh happy -- he tweeted for the first time since Dec. 29.
- UCLA has recruiting needs at linebacker.
- USC has an impressive list of visitors this weekend.
- One things is certain: Washington will have a big recruiting class in terms of numbers.
- Interesting story here on Ryan Leaf. He seems to be trying to get his life back together, though he spends a great deal of time blaming the media for his troubles. Curious if Leaf could actually produce a story that misrepresented him.
- ESPN.com recruiting guru Tom Luginbill talks to Nick Daschel about Pac-10 recruiting.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/pac12