Pac-10 lunch links: Why did Bob Gregory leave Cal?
April, 16, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
- Arizona's co-coordinators on both sides of the ball on video.
- Arizona State linebacker Vontaze Burfict is talented but needs to grow up. A good start would be not refusing to do interviews during spring practices. New Sun Devils assistant Steve Broussard and coach Dennis Erickson have a history together.
- California is banged up but a leading kicker has emerged. An analysis of former defensive coordinator Bob Gregory's departure to Boise State: fired or left on own free will?
- Has Oregon found its next Ed Dickson?
- Former Oregon State offensive lineman Jeremy Perry, one of the Pac-10's most physical blockers before a series of injuries waylaid him, is still trying to get an NFL shot. The Beavers are experienced at tight end.
- Stanford must upgrade its defense in order to make the next step in the Pac-10 pecking order.
- UCLA defensive end Damien Holmes has asserted himself this spring. Glenn Love is learning a new position.
- Has USC found its next Taylor Mays? C.J. Gable is fighting to get back into the running back mix.
- Another youngster impresses in the Washington secondary.
- Washington State expects more productivity out of its tight ends.
2:00 PM ET Hawaii Colorado
- Pac-12 Network
3:30 PM ET Utah Michigan
6:00 PM ET Georgia State Washington 10:00 PM ET California Arizona 10:30 PM ET 2 Oregon Washington State 10:30 PM ET San Diego State Oregon State