Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Pac-10 lunch links: Huskies, Cougars aren't getting along
By ESPN.com staff
Posted by ESPN.com's Ted Miller
Lumbergh's gonna have me come in on Saturday, I just know it.
- Former Michigan quarterback Steven Threet talks about his transfer to Arizona State.
- Here's why former Oregon running back Jeremiah Johnson wasn't drafted. By the way, did any of you think Johnson looked slow when he went 76 yards for a touchdown in the Holiday Bowl? Another day for the defense at Ducks spring practice.
- The Oregon State offensive line is a work in progress. It's good to have two good quarterbacks ... or is it?
- Check out highlights of Stanford's spring game.
- Who helped themselves this spring at USC?
- Washington State feels good about the foundation it built this spring. Thorough analysis of where the Cougars stand, position by position.
- Husky Stadium won't get funding for a much-needed renovation because of a "psychological disconnect," Washington AD Scott Woodward told the Seattle Times. And it appears that there's some bad blood between Washington and Washington State over the issue. Said Woodward:
"The most disappointing thing about it is that [WSU president] Elson Floyd and [WSU athletic director] Jim Sterk didn't do anything to try to contain that little group of Cougars that were out there doing that. It was a shame that they didn't show leadership or courage to curtail something like that."