Thursday, July 9, 2009
Pac-10 lunch links: Charges dropped for partying USC players
By ESPN.com staff
Posted by ESPN.com's Ted Miller
Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination.
- Reader alerted me to this Web site on Arizona sports. Good stuff put together by a couple of former AZ Star sportswriters.
- Is it just me or does there seem to be a heap of Heaps being recruited these days?
- Breaking down another play from California's Emerald Bowl win over Miami: This one has a happy ending for Bears fans.
- Interesting questions, interesting answers about Oregon football.
- Considering the thickening plot at quarterback as Oregon State's Lyle Moevao works his way back to 100 percent.
- My personal take: Stanford coach Jim Harbaugh might be the Pac-10's best Tweeter.
- UCLA gets a commitment from a defensive end with ties to USC.
- It doesn't appear that some Fourth of July revelry will be a problem for USC's Everson Griffen and Jordan Campbell.
- This touted O-lineman says Washington leads UCLA and Cal in his recruitment. A couple of former Washington coaches end up in Terre Haute.
- In the business of college sports during a down economy, Title IX compliance becomes complicated.