Monday, July 13, 2009
Pac-10 lunch links: Wulff dismisses a pair
By ESPN.com staff
Posted by ESPN.com's Ted Miller
What do tigers dream of when they take their little tiger snooze? Do they dream of mauling zebras, or Halle Berry in her Catwoman suit? Don't you worry your pretty striped head, we're gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy tiger bed. And then we're gonna find our best friend, Doug, and then we're gonna give him a best friend hug. Doug, Doug, oh, Doug, Dougie, Dougie, Doug, Doug!
- Arizona running back Nic Grigsby is bigger and faster and tougher.
- Taking stock of Arizona State's receivers with Oregon transfer Aaron Pflugrad now aboard.
- It's a couple of days old, but another Oregon receiver, Chris Harper, talks about his decision to transfer to Kansas State.
- Couple of Oregon State notes.
- Previewing Stanford's linebackers.
- UCLA's athletic director is very powerful.
- USC picks up a commitment.
- Lots of info here: Bob Condotta looks at first-year head coaching results in the Pac-10.
- Fundraiser for Washington State defensive end Cory Mackay, who suffered a serious back injury after a car accident in the spring.
- Some folks have complained about Washington State coach Paul Wulff not disciplining players. Well check this out.