Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Pac-10 lunch links: Arizona helps out Arizona State
By ESPN.com staff
Posted by ESPN.com's Ted Miller
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about? SHAFT! Right On!
- The Arizona Sports Network also might help Arizona State, which I'm sure is why Arizona started a network ... to help their friends in Tempe.
- Hey ... California offensive tackle Mike Tepper has a blog! Tepper is known for two things. He's big and he is a gentleman.
- Woe to those Ducks who end up on the "Friday Night List." (HT: Rob Moseley.)
- Quarterback Peter Lalich, who transferred from Virginia to Oregon State, is free and clear of a legal problem. Meet Wilder McAndrews, who's struggling to come back from a serious injury.
- Oregon's freshmen, particularly the new O-linemen, are jumping right into the action.
- This Stanford blog offers some insights into former Cardinal and Washington coach Tyrone Willingham.
- UCLA gets a commitment from a safety.
- USC linebacker Malcolm Smith has been ill. And not in a good way. USC is the No. 1 football factory, says the NFL.
- Washington's practice times are set, which is meaningful because you are now welcome to come watch.
- Former Washington State defensive back Romeo Pellum gives his side of the story concerning his "departure" from Pullman. Pellum believes he got a raw deal.
- Ranking the worst Pac-10 teams this decade.