Friday, October 30, 2009
Pac-10 lunch links: TE McCoy is out for USC
By ESPN.com staff
Posted by ESPN.com's Ted Miller
You see, Jason was my son, and today is his birthday ...
- Arizona's receivers are on the fly.
- Arizona State receiver Chris McGaha is moving up the Sun Devils' list. An injury report, with good news and bad news.
- California will be down three starters at Arizona State.
- The injury news for Oregon is mostly good, though the Pac-10 blog has learned that some Ducks are "day-to-day."
- Oregon State now has some options at running back with the return of Ryan McCants.
- Tracking Stanford running back Toby Gerhart.
- UCLA will be missing a defensive tackle at Oregon State.
- USC's defense has been leaky the past couple of weekends. An injury report -- the big news is tight end Anthony McCoy, as expected, is out.
- Some thoughts from Washington defensive coordinator Nick Holt, including a position change.
- Washington State and Notre Dame operate on opposite ends of the TV revenue curve.