Monday, November 16, 2009
Pac-10 lunch links: What did Carroll say to Harbaugh?
By ESPN.com staff
Day after day
I get angry
And I will say
That the day is in my sight
When I take a bow and say goodnight
- Forget the letdown at California, GameDay is coming to Tucson! Nice tribute to former Arizona coach Dick Tomey, one of the class acts in coaching.
- A rewind on the Arizona State-Oregon game.
- Jahvid Best's presence inspired California, but his backup Shane Vereen did the heavy lifting.
- Oregon turns its focus to Arizona. Video with comments on why LeGarrette Blount didn't play against Arizona State.
- Oregon State won't take Washington State lightly, even if it probably could.
- What's your deal Stanford? And to the Stanford band: Funny stuff on Saturday.
- UCLA is one-game better than 2008, but being two-games better is the goal.
- USC isn't going to use the bye week to change quarterbacks. Pete Carroll to media: You were right about our defense.
- Washington isn't going to a bowl game but there are plenty of reasons to take the bye week seriously, most particularly the Apple Cup. The numbers, though, aren't pretty.
- Reviewing Washington State's loss to UCLA. Got a free hour or two? Considering the Cougars injuries.