Pac-12: Alex Cappellini
February, 23, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
All the vampires walkin' through the Valley; move west down Ventura Boulevard; And all the bad boys are standin' in the shadows; and the good girls are home with broken hearts.
- Walk-on quarterback Alex Cappellini is hoping to make some noise this spring with Arizona.
- A list of ASU players who will either see limited action or are out for spring ball. Todd Graham also spoke with season ticket holders, and House of Sparky has the complete breakdown. Plus a podcast chat with Brandon Magee.
- Cal and Washington State have both targeted Marin Catholic quarterback Jared Goff, and a lot of the conference isn't far behind.
- A very cool story from The Register-Guard's Rob Moseley about former Oregon linebacker Dewitt Stuckey establishing a scholarship fund for a friend who died. Bryan Bennett talks about taking on a bigger leadership role as he battles for Oregon's starting quarterback job.
- Which Oregon State players are making the biggest strides in the offseason?
- Stanford is now the place for blue-chip football players. Ten players vital to Stanford's success next year.
- UCLA has decided to close its pro day to the media and the public.
- Previewing USC's wide receivers and running backs. Matt Kalil understands what it takes to succeed in the NFL.
- Former Utah lineman Tony Bergstrom could be one of the players to earn some buzz at the combine.
- Former Washington tackle Senio Kelemete is doing a combine diary.
- Former Washington State assistant Timm Rosenbach is the new offensive coordinator at Montana.