Pac-12: Babatunde Oshinowo
May, 5, 2009
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Ted Miller
But I reckon I got to light out for the Territory ahead of the rest, because Aunt Sally she's going to adopt me and sivilize me and I can't stand it. I been there before.
- There are known and then there are soon-to-be-known quantities in Arizona prep recruiting.
- California spring review: Quarterback Kevin Riley helped his cause.
- Former Oregon cornerback Jairus Byrd, who left the Ducks after his junior season and was picked in the second round by the Buffalo Bills, will play free safety in the NFL.
- Oregon beat writer John Hunt, video star, breaks down the Ducks spring game.
- Oregon State's secondary issues are firstary. Beavers beat writer Paul Buker interviews himself about his team and does this video about the spring game. Of course, that's a stand-in. This is the real Paul Buker doing an interview with a Beaver.
- Whatever happened to former Stanford defensive lineman Babatunde Oshinowo, a member of the Pac-10 blog's all-name team? (How fun is that name to say over and over again!) Got a feeling things are going to work out for the bright-even-for-Stanford Oshinowo.
- Once a highly touted signee, UCLA running back Aundre Dean is thinking about transferring. What we learned from the Bruins spring: There's a lack of speed and passion at receiver.
- Here's why former USC linebacker Rey Maualuga fell in the draft. What we learned from the Trojans this spring: There's insane riches at cornerback.
- Former Washington defensive back Mesphin Forrester signs with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
BACK TO TOP