Pac-12: Bob Moran
December, 3, 2008
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Ted Miller
You know when LeBron James does his talcum powder toss before a game? I did that before gathering these links.
- Just five Arizona players have beaten Arizona State. Are Willie Tuitama and Rudy Carpenter on the Brink, asks Nick Daschel. Nice tribute to the late Bob Moran: The most valuable player in Saturday's Arizona State-Arizona football game will receive the Bob Moran Most Valuable Player Award.
- California's players aren't keen on staying home for their bowl game. They'd rather do Vegas, baby!
- What can Oregon fans expect from a Chip Kelly administration?
- Things got a little rowdy at Reser Stadium during the Civil War.
- USC's monopoly in L.A. is still, clearly, in place. Say what you want about UCLA quarterback Kevin Craft, but the dude is tough.
- Details on USC receiver Vidal Hazelton's decision to transfer.
- More info on Mike Leach's interests in the Washington coaching job. That and more names here. This is a nice summary of many of Tyrone Willingham's pratfalls.
2:00 PM ET Hawaii Colorado 3:30 PM ET Utah Michigan 6:00 PM ET Georgia State Washington 10:00 PM ET California Arizona 10:30 PM ET 2 Oregon Washington State 10:30 PM ET San Diego State Oregon State