Pac-12: Jeremiah Allison
February, 2, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
Your shower shoes have fungus on them. You'll never make it to the bigs with fungus on your shower shoes. Think classy, you'll be classy. If you win 20 in the show, you can let the fungus grow back and the press'll think you're colorful. Until you win 20 in the show, however, it means you are a slob.
- A position by position breakdown of Arizona's recruiting class.
- ASU coach Todd Graham was thrilled that he could keep D.J. Foster close to home. Here's a look at the top five impact players from the ASU class.
- Jeff Tedford says Cal needs to pick up its game when it comes to recruiting and social media.
- Jon Embree puts an emphasis on defense with Colorado's recruiting class.
- Oregon is spared recruiting fallout from Chip Kelly's "elephant in the room."
- An analysis of Oregon State's signing day and why Isaac Seumalo could be a game-changer.
- Late finish gives Stanford an elite class, which David Shaw called one of the best in the history of the school. Kyle Murphy feels like a "normal kid" again after the recruiting roller coaster.
- UCLA's first recruiting class under Jim Mora is a success. Jordan Payton had a wild ride en route to the Bruins.
- There was no lack of quality in USC's recruiting class. Though as Lane Kiffin puts it, his "bullpen got rocked" with some late misses.
- At least on paper, this is the best class Utah has ever signed. Yet despite its best efforts, it still might be a middle-of-the-road class when you look at the rest of the Pac-12.
- The fact that Washington lost some hometown recruits shouldn't define the 2012 class.
- New Washington State recruit Jeremiah Allison has the speed, brains to be a difference-maker.
- A really nice read from Bob Condotta about the Pac-12 as a whole cleaning up on the West Coast.
2:00 PM ET Hawaii Colorado 3:30 PM ET Utah Michigan 6:00 PM ET Georgia State Washington 10:00 PM ET California Arizona 10:30 PM ET 2 Oregon Washington State 10:30 PM ET San Diego State Oregon State