Pac-12: Mars Blackmon
April, 29, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves.
- Former Arizona State running back Ryan Torain is excited to be heading to D.C.
- Former California receiver Nyan Boateng gets a tryout.
- Oregon coach Chip Kelly is going to support the troops. There may be upheaval in the Ducks' secondary, and that's a good thing.
- Mars Rover is ready to contribute at Oregon State -- no relation to Mars Blackmon. Buker and Kirkpatrick, who have no patience, decide to announce that Ryan Katz is the starting quarterback because Mike Riley insists on being coy.
- I'm this close to announcing that Stanford coach Jim Harbaugh is No. 1 among coaches on Twitter.
- UCLA won't be as powerful on the defensive front without Brian Price, but it might be more athletic.
- Hey, Lane Kiffin "What's your deal." Kiffin: "Whatever."
- Washington defensive end Andru Pulu has pled guilty to felony second-degree assault, but his status with the team remains unclear. A walkon offensive lineman is making a name for himself.
- The effort to get former Washington State QB Jack "The Throwin' Samoan" Thompson into the Hall of Fame hits a snag.
- This is neat: John Robinson returns to coaching.
- Ever notice how the rich schools seem to get lucky, too?
- How much offense does your team get back?