Pac-12: Poinesettia Bowl
December, 24, 2009
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
He had no further intercourse with Spirits, but lived upon the Total Abstinence Principle, ever afterwards; and it was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, God Bless Us, Every One!
- Arizona has played against some good defensive players. Not sure if any are as good as Nebraska's Ndamukong Suh.
- In the end, it was the Bad California Bears that left the biggest mark on the season. What went wrong? Just about everything.
- Oregon has a fancypants offense, but Ohio State might have the best defense the Ducks have faced this season.
- Paul Buker: Oregon State didn't show up. The Beavers future, despite the Las Vegas Bowl debacle, looks bright.
- Transcript to an interesting interview with Stanford coach Jim Harbaugh here. Harbaugh is at his colorful best talking about running back Toby Gerhart.
- UCLA safety Rahim Moore is thrilled to play in the EagleBank Bowl. Nick Ekbatani gets a shot to go out on top.
- USC's defense wants to end a disappointing season on a high note.
- Washington will hold its spring game at night under the lights.
- Jon Wilner considers the Pac-10's horrible start to the bowl season.