Pac-12: Ron McBride
June, 17, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
To Utah and Colorado fans: Welcome. Regularly reading the Pac-10 blog will lower your cholesterol and make your cocktail party jokes 17 percent more amusing.
- Are these Arizona's new uniforms?
- This future Arizona State Sun Devil is an all-star.
- A Cal legend passes on.
- Colorado wants to join the Pac-10 in 2011, not 2012. And it's new travel partner -- rival! -- is Utah. Utah and Colorado vs. the Pac-10.
- Utah State might be interested in former Oregon QB Jeremiah Masoli.
- Think Oregon State coach Mike Riley feels good about saying "No" to USC now? But Riley isn't fired up about a North-South Pac-12 split.
- UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel was on Dan Patrick's radio show.
- USC and Hawaii are trying to figure out the status of their Sept. 2 game. Video of a "contrite" Reggie Bush. Still waiting for his parents to step up and apologize.
- Can Utah win in the Pac-10? Absolutely. Former Utah coach Ron McBride on the move.
- What does expansion mean for Washington?
- Just FYI: Texas A&M fans aren't happy with the new Big 12.
- So ... about those academic concerns.
- A great effort by Jon Wilner to pencil out what the Pac-12's revenue will look like going forward. I am not a "media/marketing" expert, but I like to gamble and I'd bet this proves wrong: "Three media/marketing industry sources said that Utah and Colorado bring very little, if anything in terms of additional TV revenue. Said one: “From a national cable perspective, they have no value.”' If I have learned one thing about the business of business through the years is that "Yes" people get rich and "No" people become consultants.