Pac-12: round-robin scheduling
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Griffin
- Ray Ratto of the San Francisco Chronicle opines about coaches attempting to shield their votes in the AFCA poll.
- The Seattle Times' Bob Condotta weighs in on ending round-robin scheduling in the Pac-10.
- Michael Lev of the Orange County Register ranks middle linebacker Chris Galippo as USC's third most indispensable player.
- Want to find out what Rick Neuheisel will be seeing during his visit to U.S. military bases in the Middle East? David Raih, who is a UCLA football office intern, provides a look.
- Notice a familiar face in Spike TV's "Fourth and Long"? According to The Oregonian's Paul Buker, it's none other than former Oregon State head coach Joe Avezzano.
- Dan Greenspan of College Football News has an extensive Q&A session with new UCLA defensive coordinator Chuck Bullough.
- California Golden Blogs ranks fans charging the field after the Golden Bears' victory over Stanford as the second-best moment of the 2008 season.
- Darryl Maxie of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution details the departure of former Buford, Ga., quarterback Justin Roper from Oregon and mentions a couple of potential places for him to transfer.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/pac12