Pac-12: Sam Keller
- Arizona isn't worried about using co-coordinators on offense. It's been a while since the Wildcats have won a nonconference road game.
- Remember Arizona State's Rudy Carpenter-Sam Keller mess 2006? Steven Threet-Brock Osweiler feels nothing like that. Lots of good stuff in this notebook.
- California hopes the early bird gets the worm. Josh Hill became a student of the game and is now a starting safety.
- Oregon's depth means lots of guys will play. Depth? Like this guy on defense and this guy on offense.
- Season ticket sales are up at Oregon State. This receiver is a player to watch for the Beavers. I disagree, Stephen Paea, double-teaming you is a good idea.
- Stanford QB Andrew Luck is ready for his close-up. Owen Marecic is going to be a true two-way player.
- UCLA's new defensive linemen have big shoes to fill. A key to a Bruins turnaround? Ending a pattern of injured QBs.
- It's hard to say what USC will look like this year, but camp was harder than in the past. Khaled Holmes at right guard is the final piece for USC's O-line.
- Washington's defensive coordinator is confident in his defense. The Huskies visit to BYU could define the season.
- Washington State has been talking about improvement; it's time to show it. Here's what Paul Wulff thinks about the season.
- The NCAA's ruling against Jeremiah Masoli is wrong. And again.
Posted by ESPN.com's Ted Miller
I discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it, and that by sublimating the actual into the apocryphal I would have complete liberty to use whatever talent I might have to its absolute top. It opened up a gold mine of other people, so I created a cosmos of my own.
- Arizona is going to create its own TV network. Perhaps we'll get some "Three's Company" reruns? And the Wildcats might want to read this.
- Don't use former Arizona State quarterback Sam Keller's likeness or else. And the Sun Devils have a new head athletic trainer.
- A former California player is facing hard time.
- Checking in with former Oregon coach -- and now Ducks athletic director -- Mike Bellotti, who's probably thrilled with ticket sales. Rob Moseley sets the record straight on Chris Harper's transfer to Kansas State.
- Building the Dam continues to review this year's Oregon State talent vs. last year's. Meet Mr. Lucky.
- Video of some incoming Stanford freshmen. The Cardinal fall in at No. 50 in the New York Times "The Quad" rankings. A big loss to the Harbaugh clan: RIP Jerry Harbaugh.
- UCLA ranks No. 52, according to the NY Times.
- A big man is planning to visit USC. A lawsuit has been filed against a former USC assistant.
- High praise for quarterback Nick Montana, who has committed to Washington.
- Here's some good news for Washington State fans. Vince Grippi's blog is back! Missed his story on the not-so-good news. The WSU Football Blog... well be forewarned some of this is pretty ugly.