- DJ Gallo, ESPN.com
- 0 Shares
This is incredibly late notice, but: Anyone want to be in my fantasy football league?
Here's the format:
• No complaining about the trend of teams using two running backs.
• If a Sunday night or Monday night game is a blowout in the second half, you just go to bed instead of forcing yourself to stay up to see how your fantasy guys do.
• You don't stress over bye weeks.
• You don't have to pay attention to teams like the Browns, Rams and Jaguars simply because they have good fantasy running backs.
• You have to believe Eli Manning and Ben Roethlisberger are elite quarterbacks because they win Super Bowls, instead of thinking they're second-tier guys because they don't put up gaudy numbers.
• You don't root for any players to fail or suffer game-ending injuries.
• Week 17 is not pointless. Instead it means quite a lot.
• Linemen exist.
The winner is determined by whether your favorite team wins the Super Bowl. If it does, you're happy and don't care about anything else.
This is a fantasy non-fantasy football league. You simply watch the NFL for the enjoyment of watching football and rooting on your favorite team. It's so crazy it just might catch on.