What's going on in Tim Tebow tire photo?
September, 21, 2012
By DJ Gallo | ESPN.com
If the new issue of "Vogue" hasn't arrived in your mailbox yet, you likely haven't seen this photo.
What is going on here?
• His car broke down again on the way to the shirt store.
• His coach asked him to go out and get the biggest chocolate doughnut he could find.
• He is on a quest to find a tire big enough for him to throw through.
• It's a metaphor for an immovable offense on a hellscape of a team.
• He is now his team's backup quarterback, punt team up-back and tire guy.
• He's getting himself some more publicity.
Add your own interpretation in the comments.