With the NFL draft taking place in a little more than two months, several teams are expected to unveil new logos and uniforms. One of them is the Miami Dolphins, who have confirmed they will have a new logo. It might be this design, although at least one published report has indicated that it will be something else.
Think you can do better? Want to revamp Miami's entire uniform system, not just its logo? Our recent contest to redesign the Browns was a big success, so let's do it again, this time with the Dolphins.
The rules are as follows:
• Your entry must include a primary logo, a dark-jersey uniform and a white-jersey uniform. (If you like, you can also include secondary logos and one alternate uniform, but those aren't required.)
• Your designs can be created in any digital or analog medium (Illustrator, Photoshop, crayon, whatever) and can be submitted in any standard digital format (JPG, PDF, tiff, etc.).
• Please include your name and email address somewhere on the image file, like this. Also, your file names should include your full name (example: Paul Lukas.jpg). If you're submitting multiple files, please either number them (Paul Lukas1.jpg, Paul Lukas2.jpg, etc.) or use some other designation (Paul Lukas-home.jpg, Paul Lukas-road.jpg, etc.).
• Email your entry here. If you have more than one concept, feel free to enter as many times as you like.
• Deadline: 7 p.m. ET, Feb. 22.
The winning entries will be showcased in a future Uni Watch column and also will be forwarded to the Dolphins for their consideration. Get crackin'!