In case you missed it in the most recent Uni Watch column, the Astros will be getting new uniforms next season. So just as we recently did for the Hornets, we're holding a design contest to let Fandom readers redesign the Astros. Here are the rules:
• Your entry should include a primary team logo and home and road uniform designs. (If you like, you can also include secondary logos and alternate uniforms, but those aren't required.)
• Uniform and logo designs can be created in any digital or analog medium (Illustrator, Photoshop, crayon, whatever) and can be submitted in any standard digital format (JPG, PDF, tiff, etc.).
• Please include your name and email address somewhere on the image file, like this.
• In keeping with longstanding Uni Watch chromata non-grata policy, any designs that include even a hint of purple will be disqualified.
• E-mail your entry here. If you have more than one concept, feel free to enter as many times as you like.
• Deadline: Monday, June 11, noon ET.
The winning entries will be showcased in a future Uni Watch column and will also be forwarded to the Astros and MLB, where they'll no doubt receive careful consideration. OK? Get crackin'.