Friday, April 27, 2012
Jeopardy! is the quiz that eats like a meal
Welcome back to another edition of Jeopardy!, the quiz that tests your knowledge of sports, pop culture and assorted trivia. Please remember to phrase your responses in the form of a question.
(Correct questions at the end of the quiz.)
1. Answer: Speed limits are listed as 18 and 10 mph on this college campus to honor these former quarterbacks at the school.
2. Answer: Chipper Jones, who homered on his 40th birthday this week, is more than eight years shy of the record for oldest player to hit a homer, set by this retired infielder who did it twice at age 48.
3. Answer: This retired NHL defenseman, who played 20 seasons, holds the unofficial record for most teeth lost during a career, with 12.
4. Answer: Former White Sox star Frank Thomas is a businessman with multiple interests, including co-ownership of this beer label.
5. Answer: In 1979, this All-America linebacker was the first overall pick of the NFL Draft, yet decided to sign with the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League.
Question 1: Who are Archie and Eli Manning of Mississippi?