On Friday morning, ABC will announce the "Dancing With the Stars" all-star cast for this fall. EW.com is reporting that Melissa Rycroft (Season 8), Joey Fatone (Season 4) and Pamela Anderson (Season 10) are likely to return, and ABC is also letting fans pick a returning star.
Sources tell ESPN.com that there will be four returning athletes on the dance competition show. It won't be the returning champions, so no Hines Ward, Donald Driver or Apolo Anton Ohno.
And the athletes returning must make themselves available to live in Los Angeles for a couple of months, so that rules out current football players or basketball players.
So, Playbook has come up with our list of who should be added to the show. None of them ever were on but should be now.
5. New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, dancing at Carnival in Rio in 2011.
4. Former Cincinnati Bengals running back Ickey Woods and his shuffle.
3. Former Los Angeles Lakers big man Mark Madsen and his elbows.
2. Shaquille O'Neal and the Jabbawockeez dance team.
1. And, of course, the Harvard baseball team!