- Bill Williamson, ESPN Staff Writer
- 0 Shares
SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- As expected, San Francisco nose tackle Glenn Dorsey is listed as questionable to play at Tennessee on Sunday.
Dorsey injured his hamstring last week in the win against Arizona. The odds are Dorsey is rested and Tony Jerod-Eddie starts. Coach Jim Harbaugh said a player will be added to the 53-man roster Saturday, and it will likely either be Quinton Dial (off the PUP list) or Mike Purcell (off the practice squad). The 49ers need depth at nose tackle.
Receiver Jon Baldwin is questionable with an illness that has been bothering him since Thursday. Defensive linemen Ray McDonald (biceps) and Justin Smith (shoulder) are also questionable. But all are likely to play Sunday barring any setbacks.
• Linebacker Ahmad Brooks, who is dealing with a personal matter, he missed the past two days of practice, but is expected to play Sunday.
• Receiver Chris Harper was claimed off waivers from Green Bay. The 49ers cut him Thursday. He was originally cut by Seattle in August after being a fourth-round pick. The 49ers likely would have put Harper on the practice squad.
• Harbaugh raved about Mario Manningham’s work in practice and said Manningham will be activated from the PUP “soon.”
• 49ers tackle Anthony Davis was fined $15,750 for an illegal clip against the Cardinals.