Lunchtime links: Chizik likes where Tigers sit
May, 28, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
A Friday stroll around the SEC:
- Auburn's Gene Chizik likes were the program is and where he believes it's heading, writes Tommy Hicks of The Mobile Press-Register.
- Former Alabama coach Gene Stallings says every player that played for him had a little something to do with his being selected to the College Football Hall of Fame.
- Jerry Stovall continues LSU's long tradition of sending players to the College Football Hall of Fame.
- The SEC now has 76 players and 26 coaches in the College Football Hall of Fame.
- Georgia athletic director Damon Evans sends a clear message: The Bulldogs most improve across the board in all sports, including football, in 2010.
- Auburn is looking to build on the success of last year's Big Cat recruiting weekend.