Lunchtime links: Lee leaning toward football
June, 10, 2010
By Chris Low | ESPN.com
Some SEC links to munch on as expansion mania runs wild across college athletics:
- Despite being the Los Angeles Dodgers' first pick in the baseball draft, quarterback Zach Lee is leaning toward playing football at LSU, writes ESPN The Magazine's Buster Olney.
- South Carolina middle linebacker Rodney Paulk gets a sixth year of eligibility from the NCAA and will be able to play two more seasons for the Gamecocks.
- It won't be an easy start for former Tennessee coach Lane Kiffin at South California, which reportedly will be hammered by NCAA sanctions.
- Ole Miss' football team improves its APR score and will not face penalties for a second straight year.
- Former Alabama safety Justin Woodall gets another crack at baseball, writes Gentry Estes of The Mobile-Press Register.