SEC lunch links
September, 1, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
A check of what's making news around the SEC:
- With Jeremiah Masoli on hold, Ole Miss' Nathan Stanley says he's ready to lead the Rebels.
- Tony Barnhart of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution writes that the NCAA was wrong on the Masoli ruling.
- Alabama has problems beyond Mark Ingram's injured knee, writes Mike Herndon of The Mobile Press-Register.
- Florida defensive line coach Dan McCarney plans to rotate 10 to 12 guys on the Gators' defensive line.
- Tennessee senior receiver Gerald Jones is in top health and top speed.
- Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen names captains for the 2010 season.
- Vanderbilt's Jamie Graham has found a home at cornerback.
- Chip Towers of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution takes a look at his "Freshmen of impact" in the SEC and across the south.
- Who'll get the nod at running back for LSU: Stevan Ridley or Richard Murphy?
- Auburn's newcomers add depth and competition, writes Jay G. Tate of The Montgomery Advertiser.
10:40 1st Qtr Troy 0 13 Georgia 0 3:30 PM ET 6 Texas A&M SMU 3:30 PM ET Florida 3 Alabama 4:00 PM ET Indiana 18 Missouri 7:00 PM ET Northern Illinois Arkansas 7:00 PM ET Mississippi State 8 LSU 7:30 PM ET 14 South Carolina Vanderbilt