We now have games to discuss. How about a little Monday linkage?
- South Carolina played better in its opener against Southern Miss than Steve Spurrier thought the Gamecocks would.
- Mississippi State's focus is all on Auburn now, writes Kyle Veazey of The Jackson Clarion-Ledger.
- Some of Nick Saban's toughest decisions in the opener revolved around which freshmen to play and which ones to hold off on and possibly preserve their redshirt years.
- After getting just three carries in the opener, is Mario Fannin on his way to being supplanted by freshman Michael Dyer as Auburn's marquee back?
- Florida needs more from its receivers, writes Zach McCann of The Orlando Sentinel.
- Even in a rout, Arkansas quarterback Ryan Mallett is a "willing runner" and puts his body on the line.
- Second-half snooze almost costs LSU, writes Glenn Guilbeau of Gannett Louisiana News.